1. Complete a puzzle: The more pieces the better! Feeling extra saucy? Take on a Rubik's Cube. More of a word person? Crossword puzzle!
2. Start a journal or blog. Sure, it can be about the coronavirus, but it could also be about a specific interest from chess to cheese.
3. If it won't bother your neighbors: Dust off that old instrument and practice.
4. Teach yourself a foreign language!
5. Use chalk to draw on your sidewalk, road, or driveway.
6. Teach your pet some tricks.
7. Have a family game night!
8. Download an app called Sora, to log into your local library where you'll be able to get free e-books.
9. Clean your shoes.
10. Have a movie marathon.
11. Make friendship bracelets.
12. Giver your pet a bath.
13. Pull an all-nighter.
14. Learn to Pennybaord or Skateboard.
15. Do the 3 maker challenge with your friend on a video call.
16. Watch Netflix!
17. Try out new food recipes.
18. Organize something in your room.
19. Create a skin-care routine for yourself.
20. Play MineCraft.